1. In the U.S., the apples sold at stores can be up to a year old.
2. A strawberry isn't an actual berry, but a banana is.
3. Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave.
4. Apples, peaches and raspberries are all members of the rose family.
5. Oranges are not even in the top ten list of common foods when it comes to vitamin C levels.
6.The World's Most Popular Fruit is the tomato.
7. Coffee beans aren't beans. They are fruit pits.
8. Bananas are slightly radioactive.
9. Drinking grapefruit while taking medication can cause instant overdose and death.
10. Square Watermelons are grown by japanese farmers for easier stack and store.
11. Most commercial fruits are clones.